George Dutch, M.A.,CCDP is a certified Job Change Expert “For 25 years, I’ve helped over 5000 people just like you who felt lost or confused or trapped– and wanted a better jobfit!”
Are you ready to change your job or career? And start working
naturally and effortlessly so that you get ENERGIZED by your job…instead of drained, dumbed out, dumped on, or dead-ended?
Do you feel like you have PLATEAUED in your present position?
Do you DREAD getting up in the morning to face another workday?
Are you BURNED OUT, wondering if your work really counts?
Are you SEARCHING for meaningful work that gives a sense of purpose?
Do you feel UNDEREMPLOYED?
Are you on SICK leave?
Do you want to change jobs but feel STUCK?
Do you FEAR you don’t know what else you could do for a living?
Do you push your passions to the PERIPHERY of your life?
Do you feel like a SLAVE to mediocrity?
Are you just COASTING until retirement, death or you win the lottery―
whichever comes first?
|Get excited about going to work each day.|
|Earn a six-figure income and all you’re worth|
|Improve your quality of life with better health|
|Grow in confidence, self-respect, courage, and peace of mind|
|Achieve real work-life balance|
|Live a better story!|
Job change is the new workplace reality. Whether its voluntary or involuntary, an ever increasing number of us must learn to make effective job changes quickly in order to protect and promote our careers.
JobJoy services use proven tools and techniques to get you there naturally and effortlessly. Get started today!
- These clients got hired into better jobfits. You can too!
- Helped recent immigrant client in Vancouver land Support Specialist role with cloud-based data analytics firm with job search and interview coaching.
- Former Marketing Coordinator for record labels in T.O. lands IT/CSR role with entertainment payroll company after long online & offline search.
- Chicago client lands job as Product Strategist with a major footwear manufacturer, after pro-active job search through friend-of-a-friend referral 1 week from phone call to offer, as the fit was just perfect: “I couldn’t have done it without you and George so thanks again for everything.”
- After extensive interview coaching and mock interviews, ‘C’ level client in Chicago lands Procurement Director role for global beverage company in Europe, says “Thanks again for your support and guidance. It clearly paid off!”
- After relocating from Brantford to Ottawa, client lands nursing job at local hospital that suits her work-life balance priorities.
- Client in T.O. lands new role as Senior Risk Assessment Officer with provincial govt agency. She credits my #Interview coaching for job offer, and I credit her strong research into needs & priorities of this employer.
- Client in Vancouver used my advice to follow up with recruiters by emphasizing her technical skills and lands job in IT as #BusinessAnalyst/SystemsAnalyst in education sector.
- Another client in Vancouver credits my Interview Coaching for landing job as IT-ProjectManager with medium-sized company in stock market/finance space, thank you!
- After long and frustrating job search (due to concerns about ageism), local client lands Program Manager role for new data product with major software security company.
- Client recently retrained for HR roles and uses my job search coaching to land job as a talent acquisition specialist at hdqts of national discount retail chain.
- Coached client on how to find a non-office job that aligned with her childcare priorities and she lands job with major Canadian retailer perfectly suited to her needs
- Client recently moved from Houston,TX to Calgary,AB lands job as SpecialEd teacher with positive attitude, great resume & pro-active job search.
- After coaching her on values & preferences, client in SW Ontario lands job as VON nurse that suits her lifestyle to be home when kids leave & return from school.
- After 6 months of coaching client in Fort MacMurray on how to job search & interview, he lands job in Calgary as Database Administrator in IT Business Centre of municipality.
- After relocating to Fort MacMurray from T.O., my advice helps client land job at local ‘Y’ as a Program Coordinator.
- After my Interview coaching, Calgary client recently relocated from Edmonton lands job as IT Business Analyst with large govt agency.
- Client in Scotland graduates with MSc. and, after my interview coaching, lands job as Asset Engineer with major UK power company based just outside London.
- Client in Montreal lands new job as Proposal Writer with major transport manufacturer.
- By improving her LI profile & online portfolio, my Fashion Designer client relocated from NYC to T.O. and lands job with sportswear/leisurewear brand.
- Client in T.O. recently relocated from Brazil lands senior manager role with Tier 1 auto parts manufacturer/supplier.
- After 2 years of unsuccessful job search, T.O. client uses my pro-active techniques to get f2f with hiring manager and lands job in Research with satellite manufacturer.
- WAH mom relocates from Vancouver to T.O. and lands job as MarComm chief for real estate company in her neighbourhood: “George is super-supportive and a wonderful coach, which helped me greatly with my transition to a new province.”
- Client in Ottawa lands job as Manager-Software Products: “My new positions aligns almost perfectly with critical job requirements you helped me identify.”
- Client came to me as young adult, now works as mid-level Manager in Ottawa’s biggest e-commerce company.”
- Chicago client lands IT Manager role with large credit info company serving 45K businesses in 33 countries.
- T.O. client relocated from Mexico in March lands job as BrandMgr w/toy company, then ups salary by $30K in Sept as ProductMgr with big pharma.
- Helped local client from Africa w/PhD in AgResearch stuck & underemployed in small agency get Research job with AgriFood Canada.
- Following my interview coaching, client lands supervisor job with City of Ottawa: I got the job! Interview went super well! Thanks for all your help!